**Work In Progress**

Monday 26 March 2012

First blog of this year....

Oh My GOsh. I cant believe i havent blogged since october...
it been so long snce i blogged idk what i used to chat about anmore, i feel like college has changed me. like im more confident. obviously this is a good thing but it's weird how much things have changed in such a short peiod of time.

so lots of things have changed but somethings have stayed the same like my old school friends. kaite and nna. i still talk to them but since i started college ive met some amazing people and im so glad that i chose to do college.

The guys a used to like, such as callum i still think about but ive also met some poeple on the bus and at college that i kinda like but i wont talk about.
Its comming up a year sinc Craig had died and i was thinking about it last night and i was crying, it was sad and i miss him. it was likr a brother to me. I was gunna see if my sister was home for the anniversary but m not sure if she is. i hope she is but if not we'll be sykpeing like most of the day ;)

it's my birthday soon and ill be 17. which is weird becuase ive never really thought about growing up. just that it means i can do more things like learn to drive and etc. you know.

i thinks that's it from me today. im going to try to start blogging again and i think i might start a new blog but if i do ill post a link to the new one from here like i did when i changed user account from webs to here.

PEACE...I'm Out <3 MUCHLOVE xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Done.