**Work In Progress**

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Don't Really Get much Time To Blog These Days....

i realised that it's been almost a week since my last blog in which i told you i was bored and that i was waiting to go into a lesson...

an update is pretty necessary then, i don't rememebr if i mentionned it and i have i'mn sorry but we got a new girl, another one beucase the one we had before has gone... danielle somewhat dissapearred... no one really knows why, andy way the new new girl is called genna and if effing hilarious, properly makes me laugh ;) , i got a protfolio for free, well mum did and then i eneded up buying one beucase the free one hasn't really got sides and i'd worry abotu things falling out so i bought one from the works, so did shannon and acacia, we now all have the same one but it's good and was only £4 so you can'#t complain.
Something else to mention is the update on the hot guy that goes on my bus... eveyrtime he walks past acacia or someone nudges me, i only mention acacia at this point becuase she did yesterday and made me go red... it could have been worse i suppose :L

uhh it turns out you can get some good stationery stuff in poundland, permenant pens a new notebook (includes section for doodling in contextual studies... which i have tomorrow) and also a sketchbook, which looks like it hasn't got many pages but the papaer looks like an acceptabel quality for poundland :L..

I met a girl called lauren last friday who lives in shillingston and drives and said that if she saww me
waiting for the bus on a friday, she's give me a lift back to shill, which i thought was really nice.

other than rearrangingmy notice board >>




I don't really think there much else to say ...
Sorry that this blog has been a bit boring but i'm not really in the mood to type that much.

Uhh i guess i'll go have a Bath now, sorry again.

PEACE... I'm Out xx

P.S if i think of anything i'll do a short blog talking about it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Done.