**Work In Progress**

Friday 23 September 2011

Primarni and Poole Park....

having been given and 2 and three quater hours for lunch (including slef directed study, thing is we have nothing to study for atm so it was extra lunch ;)) we decided after buying lunch that we'd sit in poole park, shannon went to get chip and took lizzy and kellie with her this meant having gone in search for them me and acacia lost them and gave up, we sat in Poole park anyways, until they joined us with fran in tow. after a lot of screaming from lizzy we got bored and me,shannon and acacia went into poole and hit primarni which i later had to explain to a friend i was textingthat primarni was what girls called primark :L hahah, it's a girls thing, i think and  after spend about half an hour in there we then made our way to shakeaway then wilko and finnaly poundland ;) BTW if anyone's every stuck for choice of shake in shakeaway then if you like skittles get the skittles shake it's freeking amazing, acacia bought one today and shared pretty much all of it with me and shannon, on our way back we found Talula and we were back around half past, i think maybe later and we sat ourside our room for the rest of the group to turn up. When a few more did, we went in only to find fran lizze and kellie already inside ;) haha the rest of this lesson was partly funny but also annoying becuase i got a bit frustated with my bloody drawing but i giggled at others being annoyed with thiers, i'm not gunna lie... drawing will never be my favourite lesson but it's not that bad, and i suppose if it helps to improve my skills it cant be all bad ;)

Spending time in primark was ptetty funny, generally looking around i foufn a new pair of sunnies for 50p and a new ring for £1, and in the same area shannon found these... > >

naturally i had to take a picture and stick it on FB so it's now all over the internet.... HAHAHAHA

Soemthing else that was funny today shannon and acacia both seemd to wear my glasses, shannon was wearing my geek ones and due to the sunshine acacia wore my other sunnies at one point ;L all in all a pretty funny day, add to this some chatter on the bus about first peircing pain and random foshizzle and you get a pretty good day.on a wednesday there are two really cute guys on my bus but i won't name them, hahah... ;) wink wink lol.

soemthing else i wanty to mention is guys on my bus... 

i think that's it from me today boss mann :L lol, inside jokes...

PEACE... I'm Out. Stay Excellent... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Done.