**Work In Progress**

Friday 30 September 2011

Maccy D's and Shake Away

Today was pretty fun, starting with our new girl and it being the last day of print...

Ending with Shopping in Poole and Waiting for a bloody bus...

so hvaing had the bus arrive late, APU (as per usual) and for the hot guy to sit downstarts... (not so fun)
I finally arrived at college at around twenty to nine, again APU... :L
When acacia arrvied we wondered in and sat down. I, having missed wednesday got out my second lino porint and began to do it... i then proceeded to cut myself with the Stupid Tool thingy and let it bleed a bit :L haha, i then gave up and decided to annotate some of the other prints that i did :)... good plan, stay away from sharp things :L tehe, so having found my work and started i had to mover everything due so having the new girl ( Genna) sit next to me :L, naturally we've stolen her from the others in the tutor group so she's cool :L haha, love it ;)

so after screwed her up alittle more than was already done, I joke, we had our break another hour listening to death breath and laughing at his butt crack and awful unknown pun :L ( Crack On) tehe...

We went for lunch, well Maccy D's and shake away ( witht he hot guy who works there :L, be in there more often :L lolmf).. after this i was suitably stuffed so much so it hurt to breath :L... we had a little wander and having gone back into the dolphin for about another half hour we decided to head back to college, arriving just in time for Drawing... And more complaining from Keely... Bless her she really hates the drawing lesson... Effing still life with bloody Graphite... arghhhh

So the last thing before i got home was on the bus talking to Beni Moore anbd Lizzi Read :L haha bless her tooo :) xxxx

I think that's it from me... other than i'm really tired but for the third time... APU :L

PEACE... I'm Out, Gotta NOT love buss righhtt. xxxxxxxx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Done.